Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I feel like a Blob

Lately, I look back on the day and I get bummed that I really have nothing to show for all of the free time Leuk has given me. Pre-Leuk, my plate of life used to be filled to the brim with work, community service, outdoor activities, exercising, dancing, performing, etc, etc. I used to love checking off a loooong laundry list of to-dos because it made me feel like I was being productive. I know that I am the only one that can motivate myself to get off the couch and make myself useful, but I am just so drained, unmotivated and lazy. A part of me doesn't want to do anything until my counts stabilize and I get the results of my bone marrow biopsy (hopefully in 3 more weeks). I hope I get out of this funk soon because it is turning into a downward spiral of negative energy and it is doing a number on my self esteem.

No comments: